Qualitex Home Inspection was founded in 2012 having identified both a need for this service, and helping others to realize their dreams. The company was founded by Michael Rodney who is an electrician working in the trade for over 3 decades. We are located in Mississauga. Our radius currently is the entire GTA, but we sometimes go beyond.
Our fees are competitive with the majority of home inspection companies. Where we differ from some others is in our professionalism, experience, reliability, and yes quality too. See also our Home Page and Services Page to see the services we offer. So as founder and president of Qualitex Home Inspection, We ask you to please give us a call.
Our team of inspectors consist of individuals with real trade experiences. So when you hire us, you are getting a certified inspector with actual trade (building construction) experience.
Qualitex Home Inspection must be the first name that come to mind when a prospective home buyer is seeking an inspection on what maybe his/her greatest investment in their life time.
Qualitex Home Inspection helps in protecting the client by arming them with the correct information, so they can make the right decisions that will lead to their comfort, safety, and satisfaction. We do this by being honest, thorough, detailed, and consistent. Experience tells us a client armed with the right information is usually satisfied with his/her subsequent decisions.
Meet Our Inspector
Michael Rodney, C.E.T., ME
- Home Inspection training program (420 hours)
- Level 1 Thermographer certified
- Ontario Building Code (Part 9) courses
- Master Electrician (3 decades of experience). Licensed to perform electrical work anywhere in Canada, and member of the Ontario College of Trades
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT), Certified member of Electromechanical Technologist – Automation and Robotics (Humber College graduate with Deans Award)
- International Association of Home inspectors (InterNACHI), Certified member of Numerous courses completed through various accredited learning institutions and associations on the various components of the home. Institutions are as follows: Sheridan College, Humber College, InterNACHI, Infrared Training Center, Snell Infra-Red, Seneca College, Conestoga College, and George Brown College